INT SUSX4F
hello. I bought an auto Suzuki SX4 S - Cross, manufacturing december 2013 from Holland. He has a system INT SUSX4F In touch Infotainment ( Adayo CE4KT7 ). Can somebody help me with a software for this system, because in Romania i don”t find. I spoke already with Suzuki Holland but they told me that can not help me. Thank you

I don't quite get your question, what do you need,the navigationsoftware or just a new firmware update of the system?For the update you should consult a Suzuki dealer in the Netherlands, I am not sure how much a firm update or update of navigation costs, but not cheap €150+. I advise to look for updates via ebay, much cheaper to be found, ebay.uk,ebay.de and the like .You should note that using software is at your own risk if you want to flash the system.There is always a possibility that something can go wrong, you need to backup your system first. I am sure in Romania are enough people capable to help you with this issue.
Iedereen kan een lichtpuntje zijn in andermans duisternis.

(15-10-2019, 19:10)Sorin1113 Wrote: hello. I bought an auto Suzuki SX4 S - Cross, manufacturing december 2013 from Holland. He has a system INT SUSX4F In touch Infotainment ( Adayo CE4KT7 ). Can somebody help me with a software for this system, because in Romania i don”t find. I spoke already with Suzuki Holland but they told me that can not help me. Thank you
I need software. The system started but the blue line remains blocked at the end and don't permited me to acces the menu. He show me the logo with Suzuki and that's all. CD works, reverse camera work, but i can't acces the main menu. I change the battery of the car and from then the system doesn't work.
In Romania i can not find the software for this system.