grand vitara 2007 display omzetten
hallo
een vraag van mij ,ik heb mijn accu los gehad en nu is mijn display van tijd temp en verbruik omgezet naar fahrenheit in plaats van celsuis ,
hoe herstel ik dit
grt kees[/size]

Staat in de handleiding van de auto als het goed is. Ik kan er vandaag niet meer bij maar ff google geeft dit:

Just wondering if anyone knows of a way to convert the outside air temp and range/fuel MPG readings from english to metric?

"You can also change the unit display of the fuel consumption. You should operate the display before the vehicle moves. To change the display, follow the instructions below."

1) Turn the ignition switch to the "ACC" or "ON" position while holging in the "DISP" button (d). The unit display of fuel consumption will blink the current unit. Eg: KM/L ====>L/100KM ======>MPG

2) Push the "DISP" button (d) quickly to change the display as shown in the above illustrations.

3) Push the "DISP" button (d) for more than 2 seconds, and the unit display will stop blinking and the display will stay on. If you don't push the "DISP" button (d) within about 8 seconds, the unit display will automatically stop blinking and the display will stay on.

NOTE:
The information display will be reinitialized when you reconnect the negative(-) terminal to a battery. Readjust the display. If you select driving range, the display will be shown after driving for a while.

(20-08-2018, 17:29)Tomswiftswiftswift Wrote: Staat in de handleiding van de auto als het goed is. Ik kan er vandaag niet meer bij maar ff gpogle geeft dit:

SEARCH IN THE CURRENT
AND SHOW ME
telram
Join: Jul 2007

Dec 05, 2007 · #1
English to Metric
Just wondering if anyone knows of a way to convert the outside air temp and range/fuel MPG readings from english to metric?

I bought a US GV and brought it to canada would be nice if I could get them in Celsius and Km/Lires.

Thanks,

geevee
Veteran
Join: Jan 2006

Dec 05, 2007 · #2
Is it described in the owner's manual?

It would be interesting if the US version is different from the Canadian version, and does not have the ability to read in both "languages".

Despite having 3 buttons available for 3 functions, the process is so convoluted I'm convinced it was designed to annoy people, and I can't even begin to describe it.
Post Edited
Last edited by geevee - Dec 05, 2007
telram

Dec 05, 2007 · #3
So it can be done in the Canadian version?

I'll have to check the owners manual tonight to see if it's feasible with my Xsport.
Taras
Expert
Join: Oct 2007
Toronto, ON

Dec 05, 2007 · #4
It is possible in canadian models for sure, because I've done it. But I dont remember how I did it.
JimD
Expert
Join: Aug 2006
Lexington, SC

Dec 06, 2007 · #5
There are buttons for this on the display but I also do not remember the pushing sequence. I'm pretty sure U. S. version read in Celcius when I got it so I am confident there is way.
ollie j
Join: Aug 2007
New Zealand

Dec 07, 2007 · #6
I would like to switch mine from KM/l to MPG, so if you find out how, let me know
Cheers
MeowMeow
Singapore

Dec 07, 2007 · #7
ollie j said:
Original Post
I would like to switch mine from KM/l to MPG, so if you find out how,

"You can also change the unit display of the fuel consumption. You should operate the display before the vehicle moves. To change the display, follow the instructions below."

1) Turn the ignition switch to the "ACC" or "ON" position while holging in the "DISP" button (d). The unit display of fuel consumption will blink the current unit. Eg: KM/L ====>L/100KM ======>MPG

2) Push the "DISP" button (d) quickly to change the display as shown in the above illustrations.

3) Push the "DISP" button (d) for more than 2 seconds, and the unit display will stop blinking and the display will stay on. If you don't push the "DISP" button (d) within about 8 seconds, the unit display will automatically stop blinking and the display will stay on.

NOTE:
The information display will be reinitialized when you reconnect the negative(-) terminal to a battery. Readjust the display. If you select driving range, the display will be shown after driving for a while.

gedaan, alles weer oke , bedankt voor uw reactie grt kees

Graag gedaan. Ik heb mijn lap tekst even aangepast want blijkbaar had ik echt alles geselecteerd om te kopieren en te plakken.